Office | Concert Volunteers and Internships
Share your time and talent
The Bach Choir of Bethlehem welcomes members of the community to join our “family” and assist us with any number of events and activities throughout the season.
Our Hospitality Committee supports the Bach Choir staff’s efforts to ensure that our friends and patrons have the best possible experience at Bach Choir events!
Bach Choir friends and Choir alumni can help make our guests feel welcomed by serving in a number of ways:
- Bethlehem Bach Festival: Be present under the Hospitality Tent and to greet patrons, provide directions, answer questions about the Festival and the Choir, etc.
- Provide on-site assistance to our patrons at all events and concerts as needed
- Help with our special events and social receptions (planning, set-up, greeting, etc.)
- Share your ideas to help us develop new and interesting social opportunities
Concerts: Our ushers attend performances and assist with seating and program distribution, helping to ensure that our audience members have an enjoyable experience.
- Choose the concerts that fit your schedule, including our Bach at Noon performances, Festival concerts and events and others throughout the year in Bethlehem and Allentown.
- House Staff typically reports about one hour prior to the start of the concert, and helps collect any programs (or other items) left behind at the end of the performance.
- Based on seating availability, attendance at each performance is “comped” and House Staff enjoys it at no cost.
Office Assistance: Help Bach Choir staff prepare mailings or promotional materials, file paperwork and programs or perform other clerical tasks.
We welcome you to call the office and discuss ways you may be able to share your time and talent with us!
College students interested in exploring internships with the Choir are encouraged to inquire about opportunities with us. Please contact contact Bridget George, Executive Director at 610.866.4382 ext. 111 or email@example.com.